The current configuration the “Budget Bender”, A 1997 Stirling 200″ Front Engine Dragster
Best numbers of 7.193 @ 192.55mph
- 1997 Stirling 200″ FED
- Motor 37 ½” out
- Certified to Advanced ET
- Strange disk brakes
- Mooneyham 6-71 Supercharger
- Hogan’s sheet metal blower intake with burst panel & port nozzles.
- Enderle Bird Catcher Injector, w/ K valve.
- Enderle 80A-1 DSR fuel pump – Serviced by Fuel Injection Enterprises
- Jesel belt drive with R&R pump mount
- MSD Promag 20 – Serviced by Fuel Injection Enterprises
- 10.5:1 387CID Small Block Chevy -Built by Means Racing Enterprises.
- Brodix 14° canted valve heads
- Billet Bryant crank, GRP Connecting Rods Aluminum rods, Ross Forged pistons
- Custom ground billet roller camshaft by Dougherty Racing Cams
- Cylinder head maintenance by Valley Head Service